We offer security assessment services for Web applications which include the best open source security tools and industry experts.
Our assessments cover the entire vulnerabilities. The assessments are submitted with detailed reports about findings, which are extremely useful for fixing the issues during development phase and deploying applications securely.
A Vulnerability Assessment identifies technical vulnerabilities in computers and networks, as well as weaknesses in policies and practices related to the operation of these systems. The Vulnerability Assessment identifies what services your hosts are offering, and whether or not the policies and procedures associated with them are in line with industry and company standards for security. Penetration Testing
As a simulation of a real-world outside attack, Penetration Testing identifies exploitable risks prior to costly damage being inflicted by security breaches.
- Attempt to gain control of the host system.
- Document the steps taken, showing if any attack was successful.
- If an attack was successful, pivot on that system and attempt to attack other host systems on the customer network.
- Attempt to gain control of any production system or extract sensitive data from the environment.
- Provide guidance on how to remediate the issues identified. Document all findings in a final report.